Give it Away Now Give it Away Now

Clock Crew what can I say?

I liked it. Simple concept, but good execution. ahh.. clock crew movies... motion tweening at it's best.

LiquorClock responds:

Lollllll, <3.

[Early Work] Match [Early Work] Match

Niiice.

Your work always stands out to me. Your style is very similiar to mine. The mood of the movie was great. You totally pulled off all those tonal effects. Great job.

E-vengers 3 (Iraq) E-vengers 3 (Iraq)

Too many damn ravers.

If you put your style behind a good story, and not that shitty one, then you could really get somewhere. Try a new story, less ravers and pill poppin. The whole raver theme is just terrible. That only appeals to a smaller crowd. If you made the story better, you could reach the entire population. A story that anyone can watch. That's the ONLY thing you need to make your shit better.

Virtual Bass Virtual Bass

ehhh.

This is kind of cool... nothing too new or interesting. The drums were much better.

Alien Hominid Alien Hominid

Synj and tom fulp rule.

This game is the best. This deserves to be and stay on the top of all time list. Artworks is perfect, animation is perfect, gameplay is perfect. This game could not be any better then it is right now. keep 'em coming!

Chainsaw the Children Chainsaw the Children

Incredible

I love synj's art style. He inspired me to start flash animating. For the, I want to thank you, and encourage you to keep up the good work. This is a great game, and deserves to be up here.
Good Job.